As a sales associate at LAMP APPAREL® you will serve at the front line of customer service. You will work directly with customers to provide an enjoyable shopping environment. Sales associates can also work the back of house, stocking and restocking materials, cleaning and making sure the shopping experience is clean and enjoyable.
Daily duties can include:
- Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Open and close cash registers, performing tasks such as counting money, separating charge slips, coupons, and vouchers, balancing cash drawers, and making deposits.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
- Maintain records related to sales.
- Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Ticket, arrange and display merchandise to promote sales.
- Place special orders or call other stores to find desired items.
- Demonstrate use or operation of merchandise.
- Clean shelves, counters, and tables.
- Exchange merchandise for customers and accept returns.
- Bag or package purchases, and wrap gifts.
- Help customers try on or fit merchandise.
- Inventory stock and requisition new stock.
If you are interested in working with LAMP APPAREL® please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org